Monday, May 14, 2012

Okay, I'm doing a challenge for the week for my area and also for those outside the area

First of all if you'd like to be on my email list as I starting to send out email updates about SoDag and its projects you can email me at Southdag@yahoo.com and I'll add you to my list.

Here's the Challenge:

Start making dresses this week using the patterns at www.dressagirlaroundtheworld.com and post your dresses by Sunday May 20th to my FB page "Dress A Girl Around the World-Southern Oregon" and the one with the most dresses I will send you an "Dress A Girl" bottle cap necklace. 

If you are wondering where to send the dresses to you can send them to:

SoDAG
C/O Living Waters Foursquare Church
P O Box 2783
Brookings Oregon 97415

These dresses will be set aside for a project that I'm setting up to to to Thailand to help stop the human sex trafficking there.  For more information on what my friend will be doing in Thailand go to his blog at www.tongue-thiad.blogspot.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment